Monday, June 01, 2009

Call me Master!

Opps, pardon for my M.I.A. (Missing in Action) for the past 3 weeks, was busy with many things...

First of all, I am officially a Master!

On 16 May 2009, I proudly wore my graduation gown and hood, together with the cap and some sai-kong alike and curtain-rope alike honor society banner.


And on the stage, I proudly walk to the dean for a hand shake...


And who knows the photo turn out this way...


Oh my god, my eyes!

Despite of the super hot and dry weather, everybody was overwhelmed by the happy atmosphere.


Only Abu and Han were there, Old Bean was in China, Ping was in Austin, Mr.Yap was in Singapore.

Dear Ms.Da flew all the way from Singapore, across half the globe, and joined my graduation. Even Mr.Yap didn't come. See la, husband la, worse than a friend. Well, I was actually glad that Mr.Yap didn't come, so that I could have the greatest time with my dearest girl pal Da.

The wind was very strong, until my sai-kong accessories were flying all over the place.

Of course, I will surely miss my wonderful friends and classmates...here are just some of them.

The Gang of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society


The International Group in HR class


Leah and Rebeca from Office of International Programs


Ok, not this loud fatty Augustine

Da brought this wonderful graduation gift for me, all the way....from Walgreen close to my house. Ha ha...

I love this dog, perfect representation of moi. Dog with glasses. What a nerdy dog!

Ok, I will no longer M.I.A., because I am an M.B.A. now!

Hurray!

Time to move on, GIVE ME A JOB!!!

No comments: