Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What is your priority?

What is your priority?

Some say money...

Some say friend...

Some say family...

Some say children...

Some say spouse...

Some say work... and I happened to know one of these.



Old Bean missed my undergraduate graduation in 2003.

He didn't come for my ROM either in 2006.

And he is going to miss my MBA graduation in 2009.

Because he has to work. Likewise for Mr.Yap, no money no time.



Yes, I agree that job security is very important in this recession.

It seems that in every important event of my life, it is always the period of economic recession that work become more important than me.

My fate, no complaint.

At least he sponsored for my tuition fee. I really appreciate that.

I only hope that Old Bean will come for my wedding in 2010.

If not, I don't know what to say anymore.

2 comments:

Justin said...

my priority would be my gf if i have one =)

Pink Leo said...

2 Justin: Wah, please tell that to my husband...