Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally, ski without falling down

Went for skiing at Ruidoso Ski Apache again yesterday, woke up at 4.30am to prepare the food, and meet everyone at school at 6am.

To cut the long story short, here are the wonderful pictures...


Renting ski pants at ski shop


All geared!


My wonderful ski coach, Marian (Yes, she is the girl from Switzerland)


Me, super happy in ski gear


The most important item, the food...


At the end of the day, was super tired

After numerous falling and hours of hard work, I can finally ski without falling down.

Hei, this is such a big achievement for a Malaysian, ok?

4 comments:

Da kyy said...

Ai Sey! super COOL!!!! okie i have not done my homework.. but i'm just gonna ask: how the heck can you find a place to ski in Texas?!?

Pink Leo said...

2 Da kyy: Ha ha, we went to New Mexico to ski la... Although it is a different state, but it is just a 3 hours drive from my house.

Irenelim said...

Aiyah... no chance to ski yet... where can I ski in Malaysia? Huhuhuhuh...

Pink Leo said...

2 Irenelim: I guess there is a mini place that you can ski in Genting, but I am not sure...ha ha.