Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Narita airport is very wicked

Back to school, on the first day of Chinese New Year, where there is no sign of CNY celebration at all. Hmm, feeling very weird where CNY ain't the CNY that I remembered all along. No bombing red decoration, no pili peleh auspicious greetings, no mandarin orange, no new year cookies, and most significantly, NO ang pao.

Ang pao are much needed in nowadays, you know...

Anyway, instead of talking this boring CNY in a desert, let's about my recent unintended shopping trip in Narita airport.

I was at Narita airport 3 days ago, transit between Singapore and San Francisco. Surprisingly, within that one hour in Narita airport, I managed to do quite a number of things...

Like,'sight-seeing' at their restroom...


State-of-art toilet bowl


Fully automated 'clean your backyard' function


This is actually in the cubicle...


Where your baby can have a comfort seat while you are busy with your 'business'. How thoughtful of these Japanese...

Next would be, taste the world-famous sashimi.


The props in the restaurant, very Japanese indeed.


My love, my Sashimi. They are soooo good.

Last but not least, SHOPPING!

My shoppings... business card holder, glass pouch and a belt. Aren't they beautiful?

Indeed, Narita airport is very wicked, they made you spend a lot there... Hmm...

Nevertheless, I would still want to visit Japan someday soon, once my pur$e are fully re-charged.

Sashimi, wait for me!!!

2 comments:

Ju-Lian said...

That's cool! I want one of those in my toilet too!

JustinKC said...

wah lau eh, Japanese reli so keng! I want that to be in my bathroom hehehe