Monday, November 10, 2008

Lost track

Since my last post in recording my weight on 4 Apr, I have been losing track...because I refused to acknowledge that I have gained much weight during the summer holiday.

How can I possibly reduce weight with all the makan and minum in Malaysia and Singapore?

Watch these...

In Cameron Highlands:


Steamboat


Afternoon tea at Boh plantation

In Klang:


The most famous Chuan Bee Bak Kut Teh, super yummy!

In Melaka:


Kian Pin's wedding dinner


Cendol, opposite the Stadhuys (red house)

In Penang:


Curry Mee?


BBQ Chicken Wing and Satay


Nasi Lemak


Ice Cream Toast and Yun-Yong (Coffee mix Tea)


Durian. I think Marian didn't really like durian.


Lok Lok

In Singapore:


Indonesian Grill (the empty plate) and Sour Sop juice


Haagen Daz chocolate fondue


Full course Korean meal

In Tioman:


Every meal is like this, full table of food

During the Kota Kinabalu trip:


Marry Brown breakfast in Senai airport


Yogurt Berry in KK


Bak Kut Teh in KK


Squid sauce spaghetti in Little Italy, KK


Roti Canai breakfast in KK, with my favourite teh o ice limau. Btw, I dream of teh 0 ice limau few days ago. Is that a sign?


Free style food ordering in a market in KK


The end product of free style order


The last meal during the KK trip, luxurious seafood dinner


Not forgetting there were many more delicious food that I forgot to take picture, as I was too engrossed into my meals. To name a few, creamy butter crab, biji biji chicken rice, fried chicken, bak chor mee, teochew porridge,dim sum, roast pork+duck+chicken....

Macam mana to lose weight?

This is where I am now.



I give up.

2 comments:

Maimigod said...

pengz... why u paste so many sing/m'sia food pic on ur blog? so cruel...

Pink Leo said...

2 Miamigod: Wo3 shi4 gu4 yi4 de~ Do you know what is 'wang4 mei2 zhi2 ke3'?