Friday, September 12, 2008

The perfect Kiasuism

I think I have totally blend into Singaporean Kiasuism culture perfectly. I am 9 months away (no, not from baby birth) from my graduation, and now I have started my job hunt.

NINE months!

I should worry about my assignment due next Monday instead of my job which due nine months later.

I think I am more anxious than an expecting mother.

Speaking of motherhood, suddenly my world is filled with babyies born.

Kingston, born Jan 08.


Eitan, born Aug 08.


Janelle, born July 08?


My younger cousin (who is 5 years younger than me I guess) is a mother of 3, since 2 years ago.

Is this another era of 'baby boomer'?

Please don't ask me when is my turn. Ask Mr.Yap.

He holds the steering.

(P/S: Welcome to the world, babies. You just added few angels to this world.)

2 comments:

iris said...

Your babies are adorable! I instanstly fell in love with them..and I love Kingston!! hehe:)

Pink Leo said...

2 iris: Yeah, the babies are so adorable. Too bad they aren't mine. :( . They belonged to my close friends. Ha ha. How I wish I can have one too.