Friday, August 29, 2008

Busiest International Ambassador

This semester is going to be crazy semester. I am taking 4 classes, which is slightly more than what an usual student takes. I am working as the coordinator of International Ambassador Program, which I have to invest good amount of time to make the program successful.

I have whole series of events lining for me. Every week, one by one.

Last week, there was the International Student Orientation. I couldn't sleep well the night before because I was so nervous. I kept dreaming of being late for the presentation, car broke down,no one show up.... all the bad things you can think of. Luckily, things turn out pretty well at the end. Hhiiiuu.... relieved.


Tip, Thailand Ambassador sharing her experience to the new students.

Tomorrow, I have a booth in Union Plaza that we have to give out freebies and brochure. I have no idea how to decorate the booth yet. Damn. Hopefully everything turn out well too.

Next Friday is Minerpalooza, the annual huge carnival cum party in school. Our ambassadors will have a fund raising booth, by writing names and greeting in our home languages. This is the first time we are doing this. I am super gan cheong and worried now, what happen if I can't put through everything properly? What happen if we can't raise good amount of fund? So many things to worry, that I stop worrying now.

Following weeks will be numerous meetings, Rope Course,Presentation in school, presentation in some professionals' conference,International Food Fair...more to come.

I hope I can take care both my study and my job. And of course, I hope the ambassadors are having great time under my care.

Please add more oils for me, I really need that. Thank you.

No comments: