Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's Great Singapore Sales!

I have been very lazy busy to pen down my shiok life in Singapore. It has been 3 weeks since I touched down at Changi airport terminal 3 on 13 May, and I have been to Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and I was nearly gone to Korea with Mr.Yap for his business trip. Due to $$ reason (I am a poor student, Mr.Yap is a poor husband), I decided to stay put in Singapore to run some errands, like SHOPPING!

Hey man, it's GREAT SINGAPORE SALES ler, how can I don't join the fun?

On yesterday alone, I swiped almost S$400 on my clothes, shoes, food and entertainment. As I am currently unemployed, naturally my credit card bill will go to Mr.Yap to settle. I hope he wouldn't have a heart attack when receive the bill. Up to date, it's already more than S$1k, more than 1/3 of his monthly salary. I believe he has a strong heart. (keep my fingers cross)

Let me show your my prizes...


For Body


Happy feet

As for entertainment, I have watched movies - Indiana Jones and Narnia Prince Caspian. Next week I am going to watch Sex and the City. Of course, karaoke is something that I die die cannot miss.

Happy summer holiday.... to me! :D

No comments: