Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blur sotong of Gelare

Yesterday was Tuesday, it was Gelare's half price waffles Tuesday again. He he.. my shiok time again to have my favourite waffles + ice cream.

As expected, the queue was super long even though it was 9pm. Mr.Yap was very sleepy already by then, because he didn't sleep enough the night before. But... he still teman me to join the queue and wait for our turn, despite of his Garfield eyes.

Finally, it was our turn and we ordered 2 scoops of different flavours ice cream with chocolate chip waffles. Then we sit down patiently at our table 10.

The restaurant was very full and every table ordered at least 1 waffle, thus it took quite a while before we get ours.

The moment our waffle lay on our table, Mr.Yap and I thought we have problems in our eyes, how come only 1 scoop of ice cream only de?

Quickly, I pull out my receipt to double check if the order was placed correctly. Yeah, I paid for 2 scoops of ice cream ah! So, I immediately notify the server that I ordered for 2 scoops of ice cream, instead of one.

Soon, the 2nd waffle come. Eh, salah again. I ordered for Hazelnut Yogurt+Chocolate Overload ice cream ler, how come both scoops are also Hazelnut Yogurt de? Although by then I felt a bit irritated because Mr.Yap was very sleepy liao and the craving for my waffle was very high.

Feeling sian, I informed the server my correct order, the server says we have to wait again because they are going to re-do the waffle.

Wait wait wait... finally, my correct Hazelnuts+Chocolate Overload with chocolate chip waffle is in front of me. But, I already lost my craving.

Chop chop I finished up the waffle and left the restaurant.

What a bunch of blur sotong in Gelare. Sigh... I will go to Swensens next time. No more at Gelare.

1 comment:

jwlaw83 said...

Wasted the waffle... aiseh!!