Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back from Kota Kinabalu

'Alamak, my body so pain, my legs so pain...'

I guess this would be my tagline for at least 1 week. Just touchdown at Senai Airport from KK on last night 11.15pm, then reach Singapore at 1.30am, thanks for the super jam traffic at JB and Singapore custom sites.

It has been fun fun fun fun fun 5 days trip in Kota Kinabalu, and the best thing is, everyday we are pushing our bodies to the limit that now my whole body is very pain, from top to toe, even my hair.

There are so many pictures that I want to post them here, but I need to collect all the photos from my tripmates before I post them here. I guess there must be more than 2000 pictures all together, huge project.

Anyway, the little disappointing thing is that, we didn't climb to the summit of Gunung of Kinabalu due to harsh weather. Affected by the Nargis cyclone, we made it to Laban Rata only, which is already a big achievement when the wind is blowing our bodies from the mountain. I witnessed my tripmate Samantha nearly flown off on the way to Pendant Hut, it was that scary.

Before I tidy all the pictures, let me give your a sneak preview...



A picture from Senai Airport's female toilet. Very high class right? (Eh, mana pictures from KK?) Sabar, I will post them here, soon after my legs can walk again.

He he...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, do you mean that all female pee around the pot?

Pink Leo said...

2 anonymous: No, it is just a decoration. But, the toilet is so small and this pot takes so much space, makes all the girls have to squeeze one side to queue.

...stupid decoration...