Friday, April 04, 2008

Fatty Pink Leo's diary

I am writing this to myself:

Jan 1 64.5
Jan 19 63
Mar 1 62.7
Apr 4 61.4

Just add (kgs) behind the figures, then that's my weight tracking record.



I tried various ways to slim down.

Eat less, failed.
Exercise more, failed.
No supper, failed.
No snacks, failed.

Nope, I didn't try any pills as I am afraid of any fatal effect.

Finally I found a way to force motivate myself to slim down - humiliate myself to the whole world.

I ain't feel good on revealing my weight and fat in this virtual world, especially when any Tom, Dick and Harry(literally) can see my fat and laugh at me:

"Ha ha ha...come see this ugly fat girl. Ha ha ha...."



Ok, I don't think I am an ugly girl. However 'fat' and 'ugly' always come in a pair. :(

Of course, I am not looking for drastic result like this...



Way too skinny for me. I guess Abu will cry if she sees me as skinny as this model.

And, nope. Definitely not this too...



I just want to be in right weight and right size, like this:



Wish me luck!

1 comment:

TV Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.