Thursday, February 07, 2008

Telephone Marathon

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Finally, finish my calls.

2 hours ago I start to marathon calling my friends in Malaysia and Singapore to wish them Gong Hei Fatt Choi, Happy Chinese New Year! And watch my Skype credit drops like the US stock market, ha ha... Don't get me wrong! I am happy to see my credit falling low because I really missed my friends so much that I can't stop chatting with them.

Some are friends that I still keep in touch very frequently, some are friends that I still message them once per month, some are friends that I can call on important days only, aka today the Chinese New Year day, some are friends that I didn't keep in touch with them for so long that I afraid that they may have forgotten me.

'Hello, I am Pink Leo. Happy New Year!'

'Sorry, Pink Leo who?'

'Pink Leo ar... neh, your friend where we meet at where, we did what together before....'

'Sorry wrong number' *end call*

'Hello? Hello?' Damn it, I am sure that I didn't call the wrong number.

There are some friends that I really want to call them desperately, but somehow their phone number decide to wear the invisibility cloak at this very moment.

Ok, if you are my friend and you didn't receive my call just now, trust me, I really want to call you but apparently your phone number have gone for vacation too. So, I guess it would be still the same if I do it here:

GONG HEI FATT CHOI! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! WISH YOU A WHOLE YEAR WITH PROSPEROUS AND ABUNDANCE!

Most important, stay happy all the time, like me...


I heard you, I will take care of myself very well. Ok?

No comments: