Saturday, February 09, 2008

A lonely girl and guy in one confined room...

Did my title lure you into here? What are you thinking, pervert?

10mins to go before I can leave this confined room with a handsome guy, again we both diam diam do our thing, no chatting wan... sian... :(

So fast it has been 1 weeks since I started this job...
So fat it's CNY again on yesterday...
So fast it's exam period again since last year...
So fast the time flies, however I wish for the time flies much faster so that I can go back to meet my dar dar and friends in Singapore.

This semester is definitely much more hectic than last semester, I am taking 5 classes ler, including French, kao! I shouldn't take so many classes, now want to drop also cannot drop liao.

I went to fetch Ping this morning at airport because she is back home for 48 hours only for CNY. See, Chinese New Year also no holiday, how can I stay here for long? Can die man....

*choi choi* early the New Year don't die die sound. *touch wood*

Whole lot of things to do everyday, I really cannot blog as frequent as last time liao... You guys are going to miss me, right? RIGHT?

3 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Shame on me...I got lured from innit.

Kevin Chan said...

damn, i got lured in too. ): heehee. happy CNY anyway!

Pink Leo said...

2 3point8 & kevin chan: Haha..that's mean you guys are normal guy, nothing to be shame man!