Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Chinese girl who makes a lot of funny sounds.

Now I am sitting in my new office, 15mins to go before I can leave this office. The Chinese describe newbie’s as cai4 niao3 aka vegetable bird. So now I am a vegetable bird.

Basically there is nothing much to do for this job, I just record and post the graded papers, help a bit on my professor's research paper such as correct the error on spelling and grammar.

It sounds easy right? Well, kind of...expect the part that 'correct the error on spelling and grammar' in ENGLISH! Kao, I am a cheena-pai ler, how am I supposed to do that?

Friday is an extremely quiet day for our office; even a needle drop can be heard. There is only an old lady, a handsome hunk and I sitting in the office, where the old lady is seated at outer part of office, left me and the handsome hunk in a confined space.

Awkward moment come when my stomach growls non-stop for hungriness in this extremely quiet office.

You see, if a needle drop can be heard, needless to say for my stomach growl.

I guess I am the winner of the day: The Chinese girl who makes a lot of funny sounds.

:(

No comments: