Friday, January 11, 2008

Have you watch 'National Treasure'?

Just wonder how many person have watched National Treasure : Book of Secrets.

I haven't watch it, but Han has watched it and he said it was pretty good. When Han says 'pretty good', it must a good movie, because Han has very distinguish taste on movie and music (and chick girl too,hehe)



I have no interest of watching the movie alone. Please share with me about your thought if you've watched it. Thanks...

(Psss... I don't support pirated vcd/dvd, thus I rather wait until the official vcd/dvd to be released)

6 comments:

flying_fish said...

Oh ya... i watched it. I think it's really nice. And i love it very much. If you have watched the 1st one, you'll find the 2nd one better(which is not common in other movies which the 1st is good and all after that sucks. Hehe)
Well...my opinion la. Subjective matter.

Farhah said...

I've watched it. it was nice!

Zendreus said...

Hmm... The 2nd one is 'okay' only...

Though honestly, I'd prefer the 1st one. If you have watched the 1st one, the 2nd one may seem a bit bland.

It's like they've taken most of the key elements and good parts in the first film and recycled them and placed them in the 2nd one.

Still, it's worth the watch I guess.

Just my 2 cents. =/

ipohchai said...

noah, i find it just so so only la.
people say the 1st one was nice so i go see this one but end up quite dissapointed.
too much talking scene and action less

- Ivan said...

I thought the 2nd movie was OK only. The first one was certainly better. Agree with zendreus in that the story seems a bit bland if you have already watched the 1st one.

jwlaw83 said...

I watched it too, when everyone countdown outside the cinema, I was inside watching the last part of the movie. To me, it's not bad, becuz the day before, I watched alien vs predator, and I prefer story like National Treasure better:)