Saturday, January 19, 2008

Give me your $$ and I give you my body

I am super broke now...because:

  1. It was holiday and I didn't work. No work no money.
  2. Stock market is very bad now. It's difficult to be a stocker nowadays.

    down down down...

  3. No luck on lottery too.
  4. Bought many textbooks as school just start.
  5. Can't find a higher pay job, still stuck with the zo bo lab assistant job.
  6. Last but not the least, this trap doesn't bring me much monetary income. Since last August until now, my total earnings is $4.61 only.





Everything is going down down down...except my weight!!!



Can you gimme your $$ and I give you my body?

I mean, the fatty flesh... what are you thinking, pervert?

3 comments:

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Go sign up at Kedai dot everything and start earning some cash...

get yr kakis etc too...

azrin @ www.kedai.tv

Pink Leo said...

2 geek@kedai.tv: Thanks for ur lubang...let me browse the website now.

azrin said...

I'm doing some stuff at the back too.....so watch for it..

PS: who says Singaporeans don't do great works.?

azrin @ Kedai -dot- Everything