Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bonjour, je m'appelle Pink Leo.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Pink Leo."

Hello, I'm Pink Leo.

Today I start my first lesson on French language. Yes, moi is learning French. French is going to be my 7th language to master, after English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and Japanese. Ya, I know Cantonese and Hokkien is not a language, but who cares? Can speak means can speak, right?

Many people ask me why I choose French instead of Spanish, where Spanish is the 2nd language in USA (probably first language in El Paso, haha, so near to Mexico). Well, It's just because I have little connection with French many years ago, that during my school anniversary, we themed our carnival booth as 'Je t'aime'. Of course, back then, I didn't relate it much to French, we were just trying to be the odd one out. We also had 'Evita' as the theme on another year. This is a Globalization world, you know?

And recently, I happen to find a French version of McDull (oh, my favourite animation. The piggy is sooooo adorable). It's really cool when you see a pig speaks in French.



And I really love this gov promotional clip:


My cellphone ringing tone:


And this currently me cellphone sms alert:

(sorry, can't find Cantonese version with subtitle...)

Hmm.... I should be Pink Mcdull instead! XD

No comments: