Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yeah, I strike lottery!

Finally, the tough week has ended. All my four exams are over and I am done for... I guess I can't get A for all four subjects because I did a lot of mistakes in my last exam - Accounting.

Exam result will be announced on Christmas eve (what a day!) and I will be in Dallas or Houston celebrating Christmas with my family. Wow, it has been many years that I didn't celebrate Christmas with my family.

Last year Christmas eve I was working in call centre and the year before I was working as well and another year before I was working as well - answering the phone calls. Pathetic life! :(

Now, I can countdown during Christmas eve with my family, but without LogHead Yap. Well, that's life. You can't have everything you want at the same time.

My family and I went to buy lotto (macam toto) after dinner just now, we bought 10 sets of number and we actually KENA all the winning numbers! Yippie..

But in different sets .....



Cheh~

No comments: