Sunday, December 09, 2007

Loyal Fan-see

Hhmmm..It's good to have a bunch of loyal readers to my blog. However, it's not so good anymore when ...

Me doing my homework using computer...

Abu: Eh, today you very busy hor? Went out for whole day? Go for presentation followed by party?

Me: (acknowledge to Abu) Em...

Abu: Are you going to blog about the presentation and party ar?

Me: (keep typing) No lar.. Me busy today ler, got project due...got final exams...

Abu: Blog lar blog lar...

Me: Har? I am very busy wor... No mood to blog wor...

Abu: Oh....(walk away)

Alamak, did I just disappointed Abu? Paiseh lar... I was really rushing up my project ler.. See, now is 4.41am here and I am still typing!! Jiu Ming ar!

Well, today is a good and happy day to blog.

12pm: Wake up, prepare to go for International Ambassadors presentation in UTEP, have a bite of lunch

1pm: Reach UTEP in a rush with Han.

130pm to 4pm: Impress and amuse a bunch of high school kids on how other countries (means outside USA) celebrate Christmas. I show them a picture of snowman under hot sun.

4pm to 5pm: Buy food for party with Marian (from Switzerland), in a rush again...

5pm to 930pm: Party at Justyna's (from Poland) apartment, lots of foods, drinks, beers, games and most important,laughter and good memory!

10pm: Reach home. Say hi to Old Bean and Abu then start rushing for project...

Now, almost 5am. I must oi-oi liao... *yawn*



P/S: No photo at the moment...Will upload another day.

No comments: