Sunday, December 16, 2007

Feliz Navidad

Ho ho ho.. I am Santa de Pink Leo in the town.

Although my family don't celebrate Christmas, but we still put up a Christmas tree for the mood of Feliz Navidad (aka Merry Christmas in Spanish)


Opening the package


Girl, stop dreaming, work!

Apparently, my house is not tall enough for the Christmas tree top ornament...


Han: Ma, this thing is going to poke through the roof.


Me, not looking good in my pj and rounded face. Auhh!


Ping acts cute again, pengsan


Where is the ornament WHERE IS THE ORNAMENT?



















After much effort, woa lah! The very first Christmas tree in Pink Leo's house.



Lastly, let me share with you my favourite McDull Christmas song..




Ho ho ho ... I am savouring my favourite salmon..yummy!

No comments: