Monday, December 31, 2007

40 years old woman marries a 13 years old young boy?

After my previous post of 25 years old guy = 13.3 years old kid, I got quite a few enquires on 'Hei, what about women?'

Ok, since Dr. John Gray said that ' Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus'. Thus women should divide their age by 0.62 to reflect their true age in Venus.

(Pss...for more reference, see this Your Age On Other World.)

Pink Leo is 25 years old now. Let me calculate: 25/0.62=...

KAO, I am 40.3 years old?


40 years old Pink Leo


I bet lots of guys are nodding their head now macam woodpecker hit the tree.


Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ...


Does it mean that in order to have a couple with same 'age' of 25, it would be best if a 40 years old woman marries a 13 years old young boy?


所以,姐弟恋是对的。

慢着,这比较像是母子恋吧?救命啊!

1 comment:

JoeJoe said...

Haha. Really interesting post. Nanged for u.