Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, actually my family don't really celebrate Thanksgiving, but since Abu's taukeh gave her an uncooked turkey, so we turn the turkey into a delicious feast!

So, how does Abu prepare the turkey? Well, it's pretty much like doing a spa.

First she gives the young turkey a good and powerful massage, with much spices...



Wa lah! This turkey seems very comfortable to go into steamroast room...



Han deliver the turkey into oven...



Turkey: I am enjoying a wonderful spa!



After few hours, the turkey is ready ...



Old Bean demonstrates his superb cutting skills...



Yummy yummy!



Abu's homemade 'smash' potato...



Abu says this is a typical Thanksgiving dessert, eeerr...is it? Anyway, I love the baked marshmallow, crunchy!



Say :TURKEY!



Or : THANKSGIVING!



After much effort, we manage to eat half of the turkey only. The turkey is so big! It reminds me of my favourite McDull (Hong Kong animation), where they took many weeks to finish up a turkey. Am I going to do the same? Turkey for every meal...



Actually today's weather is extremely cold, although it's not to the extend of snowing, but it's cold enough to make everyone wanna stay at home and sit beside a heater...



Si be syok!

I was shivering while taking these photos outdoor...


My house front door


Rumah Saya


Han's kuruma


Gua punya kereta kura-kura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heater looks like normal desk fan !! haha i dont know about this all along.


dar

spirits said...

你们移民了?

Pink Leo said...

移居,非移民。