Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ubat di Malaysia/Singapore vs America

Finally, a whole misery day ended with I'm still in one piece.

During my afternoon break, I went to see my school doctor for my running nose and cough, before I could even see a strain of hair of the practitioner, I've to fill up a form, which looks very much like a Durex survey form.

Question: Are you sexually active? Yes No
Question: How many sex partners do you have? ___
Question: Do you exercise safety sex? Yes No
Question: Do you want to know more about safety sex today? Yes No


Kao! what does my sexual activity got to do with my running nose and cough?! *coughing again*



I must say that the medical system in America is bullying torturing testing our patients. I manage to see my practitioner only after 2 hours of waiting (haven't include the time used to complete Durex survey), and instead of coming out with a bag of tablets/syrups like in Malaysia or Singapore, I came out with a small piece of paper only - the prescription.

Thus, I have to bring this quarter of A4 size paper to the pharmacy (which is miles away) to buy my medicine.

Luckily I'm still able to walk and talk.

Can't imagine if I'm terribly ill, I still have to drag my half-dead body to knock the pharmacy's door.

Some of you may think : Hey, get someone to buy the medicine for you lar...

Nope, this ain't working, because the pharmacy will verify you with your photo ID and the name on the prescription; means, you die die also must go there yourself. 死死都要自己去哦!

By the time you reach home, you are a dead meat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my answers to the form :)

Question: Are you sexually active? Ans: Yes

Question: How many sex partners do you have?
Ans: Not sure, does those in the dreams count?

Question: Do you exercise safety sex?
Ans: You mean must look out for traffic lights and other vehicles also?

Question: Do you want to know more about safety sex today?
Ans: wah you mean there are also live demos!!!

-xing

Pink Leo said...

Brother:
Question: Are you sexually active? Ans: Yes

U mean physically or virtually? It's a big difference though.

At least, you are better than me. My answer was 'No' for this Q.


Question: Do you exercise safety sex?
Ans: You mean must look out for traffic lights and other vehicles also?

No, you must be careful in case you cost/cause a life.