Monday, October 29, 2007

Transformers Ultimate BumbleBee




Today Han bought a BumbleBee toy, that you can transform from an Autobot...



to a car...



Although it says for age 5+...



I seriously doubt a 5 years old kid can complete such complex transformation by hiself, as Han and I (total age added up :48) took half an hour to do so - to group and ungroup.





At last, when we manage to group and ungroup BumbleBee, it's time to fight!


Autobot...You're my first human friend...Transformers....


I think Han is very happy with his new toy today, me too. We are macam back to childhood days..






Faster buy 4D

Obviously, we are the Malaysian 80's babies...Hahaha...come on Transformers...

It's so wise for toy manufacturer and film maker to make Transformers movie a blockbuster now, because the 80's babies have spending power now, big spending power. What's next?



And Abu bought candies for Halloween... I would just think that nowadays kids are much much more lucky than the 80's, or before 80's one. I remember we don't have Halloween and the candies we had were 'hudson and husdon', 3 for 20cents?

DSCF0010
Crazy Bone

DSCF0019
Where is my arm? Help me!

6 comments:

nicktay said...

Thats one cool transformer!

Ndmervin said...

I saw this in Youtube a mth ago and was figuring out whether this toy will be sold in MY. Where did you get it from ? What was the price?
thanks.

Pink Leo said...

Hi ndmervin, thanks for dropping by. I'm not sure if this toy is sold in Malaysia, because my brother bought in Texas (in fact we are living in Texas now). I heard from him that it's USD60+ for this BumbleBee. Maybe you can check in KL or Singapore if they have...

Or, buy online and deliver to Malaysia...

This BumbleBee is really cool!

sbd18 said...

its in msia...cos rm600 i think...saw it over the weekend at a hobby shop in cineleisure damansara...freaking expensive!

hooami1986 said...

eek...actually I dun like the new transformer settings.sorry..

and if you notice thr is big difference with the movie settings
(tht is,in the movie,the chest place shld be the car heasding out instead of heading down
(溜)

jwlaw83 said...

I saw one small transformer when my cubemate is celebrating his birthday. Also started for age 5+, but I can see all my male colleagues like it a lot.

Hehe... the haloween candies are cool!!