Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Zun Han!

It's 7 Sep again, it's my brother Zun Han's birthday. And today, we have a international student bbq night, so we went there to have some fun. We have food there, beach volley ball (there isn't any beach there, but we played on sand ground), water bombs... and sumo!


Fake sumo


Before we go for the bbq, Abu and I went to buy a birthday cake for my brother. In that bakery (It's a German bakery owned by real German), they make lovely cookies too!
While waiting for the writing on the cake to be done, we look around the bakery and found something familiar:

Alicafe

It's kinda weird when I saw the word 'Imported from Malaysia' as we are used to 'imported goods are from china or other countries'. I didn't know that German appreciate Malaysian tea and coffee too. Haha..

Oh yeah, before I forget, a song to my brother..


恭祝你福寿与天齐,庆贺你生辰快乐,年年年都有今日,岁岁都有今朝,恭喜你,恭喜你!gong zok lei fook sau yu tin cai, heng hor lei sang san fai lok, nin nin dou yao gam yat, suay suay dou yao gan jiu,gong hei lei, gong hei lei.


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Zun Han, Happy Birthday to you!


祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐!Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le, Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le!


Selamat Hari Jadi, Selamat Hari Jadi, Selamat Hari Jadi, Selamat Hari Jadi!


See, I dote my brother very much!


Han vs nose digging



Obviously, habit starts from young...

No comments: