Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yeah, New Satellite!

After the Half Life Laptop incident, I decided to get a new laptop before my old laptop gone without a farewell.


For the past few days, I've been scouting for a new laptop over the Internet, and I found this ideal laptop that fits my little budget - Toshiba Satellite.

So I dragged Han and Abu (my mum lar) to Circuit City (macam Courts, but they specialize in electronic products, gadget and accessories only), to get this Satellite.


Standing upright

It comes with Windows Vista, AMD Dual-Core, 2GB RAM, 15"4 widescreen, buil-in webcam & wireless-LAN and most important, sleek outlook. Although it doesn't come in my favourite pink color, I'm quite ok with this black. Price tag? USD757... Beh pai lar..


Konnichiwa!

And somemore, there is an additional bonus which was not stated on the description,which is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Mirror. (My hair got messy or not?)

.
.
.
.
.
Add on: Heng I bought this laptop yesterday. The price now is USD230 more than yesterday's price. Si be heng! More heng than kena toto!

1 comment:

jwlaw83 said...

Wao~~ I wanted to buy a Toshiba Satelitte series too when I'm requested to purchase one for my dad. I ended up with HP laptop, which Intel employee having special discount, and thus Intel Core 2 Duo processor.

At least, now I'm free from nagging and bugging :P