Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Things that I'll never do in Singapore

I did few things that I'll never do in Singapore for past few days:

1) Shop for small-size baju. Yup, not L, not M, but S or XS. When I was back in Singapore, my baju are either L or XL, and M occasionally. Here? S or XS please.



2) Order a Kid's meal. And I can't even finish a Kid's meal! It comes with a big cookie, tall cup of drink (by the way,it's free flow), lots of wedges and a considerably large burger.

3) On the wheel again. El Paso is like Melaka, you cannot rely on public transport. So, I've to drive. The last time I drove was ... 6 or 7 years ago? I'm still trying to get use of left-hand drive and practise side parking. Hopefully, I would be able to go on the road by myself on next week.

4) Play basketball with my Dad. My dad manage to get this from our neighbour. So we try some shooting last evening. Too bad we only have 5 members in our family, or else we can play 3-on-3.



5) Last but not least, I have to WASH TOILET! In Woodlands, my husband would take care of those 'dirty job'. But here, I've to do house chore. Training ground to be ah-soh.

No comments: